Mobile Marketing - SMS
Mobile SMS text message marketing provide a new opportunity to reach your customers directly, increase revenues for your company and also help to enhance and differentiate your brand. Mobile SMS text message marketing is highly personalised, interactive, and has an immediate impact. When used to complement other promotions, mobile SMS marketing has been proven to generate a solid increase in sales.
Benefits of Mobile Messaging
- Response rates average 15%
- Recall rates of over 75%
- Stronger ROI case than other media
- Requires minimal effort to initiate
Features of Mobile Messaging
- Immediate : 'Brand in hand'
- 2-way : Dialogue with consumer
- Targeted : Age, gender, location
- Effective : Acquire more business for less
- Cross-media : Mix with Radio, TV, Print
- Viral : Customers forward messages
Recent studies suggest that 96% of residents in Ireland now have a mobile phone. In Ireland, ComReg has recorded consistent growth in the number of SMS messages sent daily in Ireland with approximately 1 billion messages sent each month.
Please remember, that in accordance with Irish legislation and best practise you will need to register with the Data Protection Commissioner before undertaking any mobile SMS marketing – again we can advise you on how to go about this.