Email Marketing - eNewsletters
Email marketing is a highly cost-effective way of sending communications. It is quick, offers highly measurable results and is easily personalised. You can use email to keep in touch with your client base, build relationships and promote services or offers.
Getting Started - eNewsletter and Email Marketing
Our email marketing service includes managing your account, newsletter campaign and mailing list. This service makes it easy and convenient for you to run an email marketing campaign, as no technical knowledge is required.
Benefits of our managed email marketing service include:
- Custom HTML design newsletter build
- Easy to view campaign reports
- Automated list management (for bounces, invalid emails and unsubscribes)
To begin, clients should provide us with email lists, newsletter content or a content brief - of course we can offer advice on getting started. Please remember, that in accordance with Irish legislation and best email practise you will need to register with the Data Protection Commissioner before undertaking any email marketing – again we can advise you on how to go about this.
What you need to do
- Provide content for your email or a brief to us
- Collated mailing list(s) of subscribed recipients
- Register with Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
Re-format your mailing list and load into the mailing software.
- Set up your newsletter account
- Provide you with a login username and password
- Upload your mailing list
- Set up mailing campaigns
- Test and preview your email
- Send out mailing campaign.
As part of your email marketing campaign management, we can also create the following:
- Newsletter sign up facility on your Web site (home or sub page)
- Newsletter subscription form on your Web site
- A 'thank you' for your Web site, which appears following subscription
- Archive page with links to your newsletter back issues
- Data management facility.